1. Boot machine with Windows 10 CD
2. Repair (don’t click install)
3. Goto advanced option
4. Start Command Prompt
5. If asked login with your one of the account in that machine, otherwise it will go to command prompt itself
6. Run these command one by one
bcdedit /export c:\bcdbackup
attrib c:\boot\bcd bcd.old
(Press Y when asked question for above command)
7. You are done and reboot it.
I wanted to keep my Windows PC all time up & running without going idle. Here the script which does
var WshShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell");
for (var i=0; i<60; i++) // 60 minutes
1.Create a new text file (xxx.js) with above code
2. Double click it xxx.js
3. The script will run 60 times at every minute and keep the machine on which it runs on from going idle.
2. Add above script file through Windwos schedule to run upon Login
3. Note - it stops upon Logout / Shutdown. So make sure start the script after login.